Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Signs of Boredom?




I was on the phone this morning and I looked over to the table where Monte was busy coloring. I noticed when he held up his hand that his fingernails were - COLORED! Now, my first thought was that he was bored, but he quickly corrected me and let me know that he just wanted his fingernails painted like McKinlee! Now, Aunt Cari, who is being an example to whom? He said that black is a boy color so it was o.k. that he painted his fingernails. I don't know, I think this ga-ga over girl stuff might be going a little overboard! He did go wash them off as soon as he got off the phone with his dad! Let's hope Justin can be that persuasive when our boys want to get their ears pierced or any other action that might not be acceptable in our home! :-)

No comments: