They are making a lot of progress on the bedrooms in the basement! Yay! Once they are finished with the bedrooms and bathroom, we can start sorting through the mounds of boxes that are still yet to be unpacked and placed. Maybe I should just leave them packed and if I don't use them in the next six months, just take the whole box to the D.I. trailer! Fat chance, huh!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
The babysitter falls asleep
They are making a lot of progress on the bedrooms in the basement! Yay! Once they are finished with the bedrooms and bathroom, we can start sorting through the mounds of boxes that are still yet to be unpacked and placed. Maybe I should just leave them packed and if I don't use them in the next six months, just take the whole box to the D.I. trailer! Fat chance, huh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment