Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bad, Bad Blogger!

How did I fall to be such a HORRIBLE blogger?! I can't believe it has been over a MONTH since my last post. And my camera shows it. I had over 400 pictures on my card that have never been downloaded, printed or otherwise given any attention! So to ease my conscience I can at least post something. Then the other stuff to follow. Carson and Monte went to a primary activity which they painted hot dog sticks for Father's Day. Logan was working for a neighbor, so he stayed there. When I went to pick him up . . .


What thoughtful, wonderful Father's Day gift. They sure put their heart and soul into a job well done!

. . . this is what I found! Was he really working? Or just playing slip and slide all day? :)

OF COURSE he was working! That is his story and he is sticking to it!

No comments: