Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Newest Member of our Family!



For all those of you who voted for a girl - YOU WERE RIGHT!

Joni Ann Ellis was born on Friday, February 20, 2009 at 12:57 p.m. She weighed a petite 6 lbs. 9 oz. (which is perfect for a girl!) She was 19 1/2 inches long. For those of you who thought we would name her Cinderella, Monte will be calling her that anyway. She is definitely going to be a spoiled princess! There is no lack of willing arms to hold her and entertain. We are sharing the introduction video and some other shots. Hopefully she likes pink!

6 comments:

katieltj said...

Yaaaaayyyyy!! I am so excited for you!! She is so beautiful! Did you guys get home okay (and when you wanted to?!)? Your mom told me that the boys are just loving finally having a little sister!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics of Miss Joni! The boys seem to be totally in Love, even daddy! I am so happy for you guys! Kristi - you are a super woman!

Chanda and Scott said...

She is adorable! I love her already! She looks so dang cute in pink...I think she'll like it.

Anonymous said...

Justin & Kristi,
We are so happy for you!
Kevin & Denise, Chelsea & Kerby

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet!! I be the boys love having a little sister. We need to get you some pink girly stuff. I will look and see what treasures i have, since we have 3 girls. :) Can't wait to see her! Take care and hope you are getting a little settled, if you need anymore help with ANYTHING let me know.

Kim said...

I've been following your blog and just love it. I just think the video of the boys introducing Joni is priceless!!